Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lily Allen, quitting the music business

This is a speechless topic!


I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! Noooooo, She can't quit!  She said that she might not make another album, because she doubts her career in music.
This is what she said in an interview- "I couldn’t tell you if I’m going to make another record, because I don’t know if I’m going to enjoy this in six months’ time. I’m a ‘live the day’ person. I have no idea what I’m doing tomorrow. I certainly don’t think about a week from now or a month from now. As far as the future goes, there’s only a vague plan of getting married and having kid. I am not actively hunting for a husband. Much."
I realllly hope that she doesn't take a permanent break from the music industry, I love her!!! <3  




~ As you can tell, this is a speechless topic, because I don't really have much to say about it, except "Noooo!".~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice, I respect everyone's opinion, just don't go too far, or I WILL delete your comment. So really, there's no point of even commenting if you're going to be an ass. :)