Monday, December 14, 2009



Well this is my FIRST post, be proud!!!

This is non-speechless AND speechless

Well I'm not sure if you heard, but Paul McCartney died....... in 1966.....  Really?   I find this hard to believe...  My friend was trying to convince me.

This was her argument, "Well on the Srgt. Peppers cover there are a whole bunch of people that are either dead or have had a near death experience.  Also at a certain angle the yellow flowers say 'hear lies Paul McCartney'.  And the little creepy doll has a glove like London taxi drivers and it's bloody! And there's this song that when you play it backwards it is the sound of a car crash.  AND isn't it weird how all of the Beatles members wrote a song of loosing someone close to them, EXCEPT for Paul?  Also, he has a brother that looks JUST like him....."

She just kept going on and on!  There are so many things that you could say to this, but I didn't even respond to it, because of how stupid this is.  I'll just let her believe what she wants. *rolls eyes*  goodness girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice, I respect everyone's opinion, just don't go too far, or I WILL delete your comment. So really, there's no point of even commenting if you're going to be an ass. :)